Do you want to grow beautiful long hair?
Here are some traditional hair care methods by Indian girls.
- Indian girls shave their head many times when they are kids, this is one the main reason they get thick long hair.
- While they are kids they always braid their hair so that it is minimum exposed to sun and pollution. Twin braid style is the recommended hair style in Indian schools.
- Indian girls food and balanced nutrition diet helps to grow their hair very fast.
- They cut the hair immediately when they get splits ends.
- They always wash their hair twice a week, and don't fail to do in any situations.
- They oil massage their long silky hair twice or thrice every week to keep hair shiny, This helps to maintain the lustrous shine and nature of your hair.
- They don't comb their hair more than twice a day and at most 20 strokes per combing.
- Indian girls specially Tamil Nadu long hair girls use shikakai(Natural hair paste) instead of shampoos. You can at least use organic shampoo is you cant get shikakai.
If you can follow these steps. I assure you will get beautiful long hair as this lady has in this video.